Where to bike on The Great Trail
Let’s move things up a gear. Offering everything from expansive prairies and forest paths to towering mountains and dramatic coastline, The Great Trail of Canada is waiting to be explored on two wheels.
Read on for ready-made itineraries, Trail section suggestions and safety tips before your next ride!
Our top five Trail sections
- P’tit Train du Nord, Quebec
- Meewasin Trail, Saskatchewan
- Chief Isadore Trail, British Columbia
- Confederation Trail, Prince Edward Island
- Kawartha Trans Canada Trail, Ontario
- Keep exploring, consult our interactive map.
Get Deeply Connected with Timmy Leger.
He cycled across Canada from St. John NFL to Victoria, BC on his bike in 2018.
Trans Canada Trail is a non-for-profit organization. If you value our mission, please consider supporting us here.