Where to hike on The Great Trail
No matter what distance you cover, discovering The Great Trail of Canada by walking and hiking is always rewarding. Whether you enjoy the Trail on your daily walk to work or you’re seeking the thrills of an intensive thru-hike, Canada’s national Trail has something for pedestrians of all ages and abilities.
Slip on your KEEN boots and join us on the Trail!
Our top five Trail sections
- High Rockies Trail, Alberta
- East Coast Trail, Newfoundland
- Waterfront Trail, Ontario
- Fundy Footpath, New Brunswick
- Pinawa Trail, Manitoba
- Keep exploring, consult our interactive map.
One minute on the Pinawa Trail.
Imagine a full day. Pack an lunch and bring friends and family.
Trans Canada Trail is a non-for-profit organization. If you value our mission, please consider supporting us here.