Where to horseback riding on The Great Trail
Going back millennia, exploring Canada’s landscapes on horseback has been a key component of our nation’s heritage. But it’s also an activity that allows you experience The Great Trail of Canada in an entirely new and refreshing way.
Numerous communities across the country welcome seasoned equestrians and rookie riders on their sections of The Great Trail. Discover more about this unique activity below.
Our top five Trail sections
- Sentier d’Autrey, Quebec
- Friends of horses of Maskinongé, Quebec
- Quaite Creek Trail, Alberta
- Cowichan Valley Trail, British Columbia
- Kawartha Trans Canada Trail, Ontario
- Keep exploring, consult our interactive map.
Trans Canada Trail is a non-for-profit organization. If you value our mission, please consider supporting us here.