Welcome to our Media Room. Here, you’ll find media releases, background information, key messaging and recent news about The Great Trail of Canada. Need more information? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a variety of rights-free photos via this Google Photos link.
View the latest media releases to learn about events, new partnerships, campaigns and other news.
- 26-Nov-2020: Canadians’ Trail Use up Significantly During COVID-19: National Survey Finds Physical & Mental Health Benefits, Access to Nature Behind Surge in Popularity
- 16-Nov-2020: Over 10,000 Participants hike 108,000 km in the Great Canadian Hike
- 02-Oct-2020: The Great Canadian Hike begins across Canada
- 21-Sep-2020: Conference Board of Canada: New report outlines economic, health, conservation benefits of trails
- 29-Jun-2020: Trail use an integral part of Canadian life, survey finds
- 29-May-2020: COVID-19: Trans Canada Trail issues national guidelines for responsible trail operations
- 22-Apr-2020: Trans Canada Trail awards $3.1 million in grants to fund Trail infrastructure across Canada
- 18-Dec-2019: Trans Canada Trail appoints Eleanor McMahon President & CEO effective March 1
- 18-Sep-2019: Canadians from coast to coast to coast join national sketch workshops
In the news
Talk to The Great Trail of Canada experts for your next story! Fill in the form below and our Communications Advisor will respond promptly.