A Gift in Your Will to Trans Canada Trail
Although The Great Trail of Canada is now connected, Trans Canada Trail is committed to further developing and expanding the Trail for years to come. With a gift in your will, you can support the legacy of a thriving Trail for future generations of Canadians.
Like the land it runs through, The Great Trail will need care and special attention in the years to come. Funding from charitable bequests, generously made by Canadians like you, is key to this preservation.
By remembering Trans Canada Trail in your will, you can:
- Invest in maintaining and repairing the Trail
- Enhance Trail accessibility for seniors and people with physical disabilities
- Develop greenways, and urban walking and cycling routes
- Strengthen partnerships with Indigenous groups
- Make the Trail safer for hikers and cyclists